Investment and Property advice
At ROI Wealth Management, we specialise in investment advice. We put investment advice and strategy before financial products.
At ROI Private Wealth Management we:
- Do not believe market cycles can be timed successfully time after time;
- Acknowledge there are good and bad times to invest; and
- Are very aware that equity markets are a leading economic indicator and a recovery from a bear market can happen before economic data suggests.
We endeavour to maximise client wealth by tailoring our investment advice to their investment views and preferences. Determining our clients’ investment risk profile is an integral step in our investment advice.
What can we do for you?
Our investment advice includes recommending:
- Active fund managers
- Passive fund managers (Index tracker funds and ETFs)
- Investment strategies specific to client views, including writing covered calls (buy/write strategy), hybrid bonds, etc
- Direct residential and commercial property
- Sourcing of firm stock of placements and IPOs (equities and bonds).
How we select our investments
We favour investments and investment managers that attempt to maximise investors’ after tax investment returns. Sadly, our after tax investment return focus is not common amongst the financial planning community. Other considerations are:
- Investment fees
- Transparency of the fund
- Track record of the fund manager (not the fund itself)
- Internal gearing
- Client risk profile
- Structure of the investment